Monday, September 20

Snow....in September!

Although Caleb is 8 months old, this is the first snowfall he is old enough to appreciate. So naturally, I dressed him up warmly and had the perfect photo shoot all laid out in my head. 

To no avail. For some reason, we were not in a photo taking mood. Out of 180 pictures, we could not force a smile, and there are only a scarce few where Caleb is actually looking at the camera. The whole time he looked at me with tolerance...and that was it. Tolerance is not what I had in mind. In my head I was seeing a beautiful photo of a smiling, curious baby studying the snow. Which required a whole lot more than tolerance.  I do have to admit he is gorgeous! {I am a tiny bit biased} Every one of the pictures are cute in their own way.......just not what I had in mind.
After about ten minutes it started raining and I figured that maybe it just wasn't the right day. So we went and snuggled on the bench inside the entranceway. And started wishfully thinking about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment