There is just something so nice about having candles burning in the wintertime.
For some reason, the cold, dark, short days, seem much brighter with candles and the flame almost seems magical at times as it dances around, but continually burns.
And yes, I realize there is no flame in these pictures, the sun shined for one moment today, and I quickly grabbed my camera and took these pics. I went to go get matches to light the candles and the sun was gone.
Ah, flavored coffee...this really deserves a post of its own. How can I sum up its greatness into such a small space? Honestly, coffee, I wish I could brighten people's days the same way you brighten mine. :) Even for those who don't drink coffee....what is nicer than wrapping your cold hands around a warm mug filled with flavors that you cannot wait to taste?? My sentinments exactly.

Me too! I just started burning candles again. I don't have so many fun candles out any more. I'm afraid the kids will burn the house down! But I do love to have at least one up high that's burning. I enjoyed a cup of cinnamon coffee and a good book today!
ReplyDelete