Monday, October 11

Thankful Thoughts

 What I am thankful for on this crisp Thanksgiving day:

-My wondrous family
-The beautiful fall colours
-Turkey dinner today!!!
-Being able to live in a country where we can freely worship God
-Our wonderful church
-The towering mountains that scream of God's majesty
-My amazing friends {you know who you are :-)}
-Our house that keeps us ever so warm and dry during these crisp, cold, rainy days
-The gift of music
-Impending snow!! { I honestly can hardly wait, I am so excited for it to snow!}
-New mornings that bring a fresh, new chance for a great day
-God's mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love
-Little compliments that turn your day completely around
-Photography and the chance to capture moments that would otherwise be lost forever
-A wide, open expanses of sky
-Awe-inspiring sunrises and sunsets
-Colour, I am so thankful for each and every colour and the variety they bring to our world....can you imagine a grey world?!? Houses, streets, people, stores, etc. Shudder!


I have so much to be thankful for and this list could continue forever, but for now I need to help get Turkey dinner ready.

My blog is still not letting me upload photos. :-( I would really love to post photos soon, and if anyone has any ideas or thoughts as to what could be going wrong, please let me know.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day everyone!!! Even if your Thanksgiving is on a different day, you can still enjoy God's goodness everyday!  And we all have ever so much to be thankful for. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog, and I'm wondering what kind of camera you use. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haley...
    Thanks for stopping by! Do you blog? I would love to check it out if you do! I shoot with a Nikon d5000. Are you into photography?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! where do you live? it looks GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Alberta, Canada, in the Rocky mountains. And yes, it is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how sweet! There is so much to be grateful for. Today, I'm grateful for fall, and for my family. :)

    Have a lovely day!
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you have so much to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete