Sunday, October 10

Thanksgiving is here!

It is Thanksgiving weekend already. Tomorrow we will sit down and have a big turkey dinner complete with potatoes, yams, stuffing, brussel sprouts, peas, corn, cranberries, apple and pumpkin pie, and of course....turkey! Mmmmm.... I am hungry just thinking about it. How quickly time is flying....before we know it we will be getting ready for Christmas. Ah, how I am already anticipating Christmas...only 75 more days now!!! Ya'll thank me for reminding you that you have just over ten weeks left. Christmas shopping, anyone?

Yesterday I had a super productive day. I spent time with my family, {we've been all over the place for the last couple of weeks}, cleaned the house,  completed all my assignments in Math and Bio, and even {gasp!} went for a run. I wish that I could say that that is what all my Saturdays are like, but unfortunately most times I find myself on a Saturday night thinking what I did that day....and coming up with a pretty short list. :-)

For some strange reason, blogger is not allowing me to upload photos. I have 2 followup posts with pictures from my last "The Good" post, but unfortunately cannot put them up. :-( Does anyone know how to fix that?

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving for us Americans isn't until November twenty fifth, but have a wonderful time! And 75 days until Christmas?! Really? Time flies.

    ReplyDelete